CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ahhh...My surprise in Paradise!

So what did I find this morning at the side of my washing machine? (My washing machine is outside with a great view of the gulf, by the way.)


*


*

*

*


Oh yes...this is just the skin-60 inches long...I don't know where the live part is. But they say it isn't a dangerous one. I'm not really sure I care if it's dangerous or not...a snake is a snake when it comes slithering out at you...or when you see it's skin wrapped around your washing machine cord. (And yes, those of my children who think I tend to exaggerate- you know who you are-I measured it myself, thank you very much!)

So....


I guess this significantly reduces the number of those who will EVER come to visit me, doesn't it?

0 comments: