CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Noah's ark???

These are videos and photos of a fiberglass pool being moved by only 9 men into the yard. It was something to see.

This was the view from my driveway

A closer view of Noah's ark!!




Uno, dos, tres, move



uno, dos, tres, MOVE!!










You will have to take my word for it when I tell you how wonderful it looks. I will need to post a finished photo...after I take it. Franz did a great job on this pool...and Marianne with the flowers.

2 comments:

Rose-Marie said...

You guys have a pool?? I thought only rich people had in-ground swimming pools...living it up in paradise!

MC Wiser said...

only in costa rica would you find them doing something like that... well, maybe in mexico as well, but there you would have at least 10 men carrying something like that! lol, oh the good old days in CR... we're saving up for a trip mom!