CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My life at the moment

I am very blessed to be able to be with ALL my grandkids...even ones that don't remember who I am. On Mother's Day weekend we will all be together here in Raleigh and I'll post those photos later. In the meantime I am refinishing a dresser and table for MC and hopefully sewing a couple of dresses for Catie-Lynn...and spending time with my kids and the grandkids!! Oh, yes, and spending time in the car with Catie-Lynn practicing for her drivers license!! How much better can life get?

This is of Miss Courtney, Miss Logan and Master Ben with Ana Christine.


This one is of me holding Miss Courtney Mae...just in case you couldn't tell who the good looking grandma in this photo is!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I for one think that the cutest one in these photos is that woman with the doo-rag on her head... she has the perfect expression on her face... where ever did you find such a beauty.. and those must be her two kids... awesome.

Suzie Soda said...

Congratulations,,she is adorable. Love to MC and Tyson. Have a great Mother's Day. xoxoxo

Amy Gates said...

What an awesome Mother's Day! Glad you got to be here when Courtney was born (love the name by the way). Beautiful little people.

Catie-Lynn said...

Ok can you please change that pic of me and courtney. We both look funny.