CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

White sand beach in Costa Rica





We went to this beach called playa conchal...it is a white beach made of lots and lots of tiny shells. It is very clean and the water is clear. As soon as I saw it I thought of Catie-Lynn and how she has been wanting to see a clear water beach. How she would love this beach. We WILL go there when she gets back. Yes, that good looking hunk of man is non other than my husband!! And yes, that IS a terrific farmers tan he is sporting!! Right where he is standing is a drop off of several feet. It was low tide. What a wonderful time we had there. (But we didn't stay long enough that morning to do something about those tan lines of his!!)
This photo is just one of hundreds, if not thousands, of this picturesque 'things' that were on a regular sand beach to the side of Playa Conchal. I don't know what makes them but some of them were very large...at least 24x40
inches or larger. No one was on this beach...they were all next door at Playa Conchal...and it was low tide so all these were undisturbed. They were just beautiful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First off... I look at your blog EVERYDAY.. without fail.. trust me. Second.. tell dad he's not supossed to wear a shirt in the water. I'm also interested in going to this beach... WHEN I come down... ahhh....

Emily Marie said...

Very nice, and the pictures in the sand are very cool! It looks like a forest!

Carlos Chacon said...

We have to go to that beach!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.