CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Rice and Beans and Miss Miriam

My son, Carlos JR, daugher-in-law, Emily and granddaughters are coming to Costa Rica on May 2. (And when I figure out how to use that neat little ticker thing, I'll put that on.) We heard from our son that when Miriam was told that they were coming to CR, she said, "Yay!! Then I can eat Rice and beans everyday!!"

So here's to Miss Miriam, (Miss Elaine, too) rice and beans and visiting Grandma in Costa Rica!!

I can't wait!!

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Yeah! We are really excited! The only thing I am afraid of are all the bugs...can't do much about that! hehehehe

Unknown said...

RICE AND BEANS! YUM! Can I come??

nAnnie Laurie said...

miriam is the rice and beans princess - a queen someday too soon for some, i'll bet, too. Have a wonderful time and look closely at SOME of the bugs - they might even be pretty!

Heather said...

I just have to say that you look like you're 30 years old in that picture - absolutely beautiful!