CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ain't life grand....






What could be better than an afternoon siesta in a hamock in Costa Rica?









TWINS!!! That's what!!!!

Yes, my daughter, Ana-Christine and husband, Abinadi are having twins. The twins are exciting but what this really means is that I will be able to go and spend days, weeks, even months if need be with my daughter and family!! I don't know what could be more exciting!! Well, for me, it is exciting....I'm not sure how Abinadi feels about it, but hey, my daughter is having TWINS. When else can a mother-in-law move in and take over and everyone is happy???


(Did I really say TAKE OVER?...yes, I beleive I did)








And yes, my other lovely daughters and daughter-in-law....I will be happy to do the same for you.
And I can tell from your expressions that you are almost as happy as Abinadi is about me moving in!!!

Yes, yes, ain't life grand!!

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Well, Cindy, that is the cutest blog entry! and Congratulations to you, too, for the twins! and I am happy for you that you get to 'go home' even if it isn't permanent - I know how that feels, believe me! So 'happy day' and 'life is grand' and have a wonderful time, when that time comes! :)

Unknown said...

I'm laughing too hard to comment!

Emily Marie said...

That was really good! How did you have picutres of all of us making those faces? You have been planning this one for a while haven't you! :) How funny!