CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Just in case you have to ask.....

I indeed have the absolutely cutest grand kids on the face of the earth (except for everyone else's grand kids, I'm sure). Miriam is 4 1/2, Elaine is 2 1/2, (and yes, they are biological siblings....

reminds me of Carlos Jr and Ana-Christine about 25 years ago) and Miss Logan (who is ready to do some serious work with her Daddy's hammer) is 22 months. AND, I expect ALL the rest of my grand kids to be just as cute...just in case you have to ask.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for choosing the nuttiest picture of Logan that you could find. Seriously. lol

Emily Marie said...

I am so glad you like them! :) hehehehehe

Unknown said...

You have been tagged.. check my blog.