CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

To answer a few question about Mother's Day

What is too dark?
Black. Royal or navy blue are fine. No yellow or white. Prints are great...I don't have any color scheme to work with so I'm open!!

Does my youngest have to give me bathroom towels since she gave me kitchen towels for Christmas?
Only if she loves me!

Do I need anything else?
Well, since no one really asked, I'll tell you...only so that if you find the towels I asked for and just don't think that's enough...
I need a nice tablecloth for my kitchen table. Round. Plastic with some nice cushioning would be fine. I really don't want to have to wash it or put a a piece of clear plastic over it...so plastic is great! The .35 cent one (yes that's cents) I got at Garden ridge works ok but it is wearing out fast and I really hate the plastic ones here. But I'd really prefer the wash clothes and handtowels!!

Thanks for asking!! Guess I should really have put this on the family blog...nay, Next year!

0 comments: