CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

5 additions to our family here in Costa Rica

So on June 2 and 3rd we had....

















3 boys and 2 girls...not bad for the Chacon's who usually only have 1 boy!
And no, Napo is NOT the father, I don't think!!


Today, 2 1/2 weeks later they look like....














And believe me, in 4 weeks Negrita is going to the VET...this isn't happening again! Good thing we have homes for almost all of them. Catie-Lynn wants to keep one...OHHHH...... 3 dogs....I might have to move!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW CUTE! Did you explain to CL that puppies grow up to be dogs?? I like the one with all the ends painted white! :)

Emily Marie said...

I hope you are able to find homes for all of them!!! Good luck! They are cute!